Welcome to the SEMAINE Trac system
This is the software development environment of the EU project SEMAINE.
Here we host the code of the SEMAINE system -- a non-verbally competent Sensitive Artificial Listener (SAL).
The following pages provide user information on how to download, install and use the SAL systems.
- SEMAINE-3.1 is the final implementation of an autonomous Sensitive Artificial Listener and the final system produced by the SEMAINE project.
- SEMAINE-3.0 is the full implementation of an autonomous Sensitive Artificial Listener.
- SEMAINE-2.0 is a first fully operational implementation of an autonomous Sensitive Artificial Listener.
- SEMAINE-1.0 is the first public demonstrator of the SEMAINE system.
The following pages provide developer information on how to configure, adapt and reuse the SEMAINE code, including the middleware (SEMAINE API) and the components.
- Configuring the SEMAINE system and its components
- Configuring the message-oriented middleware ActiveMQ
- SEMAINE Component Architecture
- Protocol for the Player in SEMAINE
- Standard and pre-standard representation formats in the SEMAINE system
- State information defined in the SEMAINE system
- Building emotion-oriented systems with the SEMAINE API
- Javadoc is available for the Java version of the SEMAINE API
- Doxygen is available for the C++ version of the SEMAINE API
Getting started with TRAC
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.